Larie's Blog

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Lush

Wow! God is good!... I took this lush picture when LaNaya was down to visit at a park near my place...I am now officially apartment hunting. I was on today by myself, running the ward team, since my senior resident had the day off. It was a busy day, but I was blessed with finishing before 5 pm and looking around a bit for apartments. I thought it would be more simple than this, but I think finding the right place will be a bit more challenging. But I really have peace right now that God has the right place for me. I'm so excited that I feel His leading to move in to Portland. The drive from Vancouver has been really getting to me. I am just amazed at how every day God deserves my praise!!! Every day God is working out the BEST plan for our lives! Even when in a dark hole and not feeling a bit like God is leading, He is still building the perfect plan for me. Yeah! :)

2 Comments:

At 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's right. God gives us much more than we ever deserve. Keep encouraged in Him and He will carry you through. You can move in with me! :)

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger Tim said...

Found ya! (actually Sunny tipped me off...)

Your blog is very uplifting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home