Larie's Blog

Friday, November 25, 2005

Provision

There was something really long and frustrating about today...but we'll not go there. Anyone who has done rotations on the wards understands that. The real problem is that I temporarily forgot that hope is absolutely uncalled for and risky. I am referring to the hope that just because there wasn't much left to do I might get home at a reasonable hour. Yeah right. Anyway...I am really counting down until this rotation is over. Not that it is a terrible rotation. I just don't have time for life. That is always a bummer. I will try not to tire everyone out with my fatigue though. I have only 3 more days! Yes!!! And one of them is a day off!!! Even better! Tomorrow I admit patients until 1 pm then do other floor work, Sunday I have off, and Monday is my last day. That can't be so bad (Norman and Doug should recognize this picture:). "If we surrender our lives to His service, we can never be placed in a position for which God has not made provision." --COL 173

1 Comments:

At 10:11 PM, Blogger Norman McNulty said...

Hey, nice picture. I still can't believe we made it up the hill in Doug's truck. Good memories.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home