Larie's Blog

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Well, I'm getting tired now, so it is probably almost bedtime. I have only two more days left of this rotation! Yeah! And I'm off work tomorrow! So that actually leaves only one day :) My first agenda item tomorrow is to sleep in as late as possible. After that activity I will probably wander out and shop a little bit (groceries, perhaps a winter coat so I don't freeze, maybe a little Christmas shopping) and then in the afternoon I may do a bit of apartment hunting. Of course that sounds like a full day, so it likely will not happen that way. I will sleep in until the day is half over, get groceries, and if lucky get one or two more things done. You know how it is when you haven't had a day off in a while...Well, time to get some rest...
"In returning and rest you shall be saved; in quietness and confidence shall be your strength." --Is 30:15

1 Comments:

At 6:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Larie
I'm showing Debbie and Janine your blog! Wish you were here for dinner! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home