Larie's Blog

Monday, November 28, 2005

Wards is Over!

Yes!!! My wards rotation is finally over and I get to show up to work tomorrow at the luxurious hour of 8:00am as a budding endocrinologist. I anticipate a life of relative ease for the next month. Hooray!
Well, once again, it is time for bed. This is a pretty short post but I have to save a little time for a spiritual snack before bed. Here is a little morsel for you:
"Of all the gifts that heaven can bestow upon men, fellowship with Christ in His sufferings is the most weighty trust and the highest honor." --MH 478
Goodnight.

1 Comments:

At 10:07 PM, Blogger Norman McNulty said...

Hmm, lucky you. I'm on a busy rotation now at LLUMC. Believe it or not, I took 7 hrs on one pt today from start to finish after doing H&P, waiting for EEG, MRI, and finally doing the LP. Hope you have a good month. Nice to see your posts on my blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home