Larie's Blog

Sunday, December 04, 2005

So Much Fun!!!

Ooooooo!!! I'm having so much fun right now that I just had to post. I'm having my own little revival here after listening to Peter Gregory's series on "How to Study Your Bible." Very tasty! And now, just to get the full fun out of it I've been applying it to the book of Jude, just 'cuz it is a quick, small book to practice on. If anyone reading this doesn't know what I'm talking about you can look on the website advent-hope.org and look under sermons. God is so good to pack so much meat in His Word. Yum!!!

2 Comments:

At 5:12 PM, Blogger Tim said...

Please share your revival by posting tidbits of your study!!

 
At 9:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Larie, don't forget to check out the SWYC weekend sermons that I told you about. David Gates on extreme faith (from 9/3 weekend) will be really inspiring too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home