Larie's Blog

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Hot on the Trail of an Apartment and Jude

I am very close to nailing down a final decision for an apartment. I am so excited...I can't wait to move and be 5 or so minutes from the hospital...this will be great. I already have an application going. Unless something happens I think this will be it...more on that later...I'll also have to share more on Jude later...I think Jude has some great stuff in it...however, I can't say the revival part was so much from studying Jude as it was from being inspired to study with Peter's study techniques which has led me back into study...more on that later as well, since I am a bit overloaded and have to go to bed now...
blessings...

2 Comments:

At 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you found a place. When would you move in? It will be fun to have your own place and fix it up... Time for furniture shopping :)

 
At 6:53 AM, Blogger limkenfl said...

Hi Larie
Ken Lim here! Nice Blog visit my blog at limken.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home