Larie's Blog

Thursday, January 26, 2006

"For the Lord will not cast off forever. Though He causes grief, yet He will show compassion according to the multitude of His mercies. For He does not afflict willingly, nor grieve the children of men." Lamentations 3: 31-33

"Why are you cast down, O my soul? And why are you disquieted within me? Hope in God; for I shall yet praise Him, the help of my countenance and my God." Ps 42:11

"Be merciful to me, O God, be merciful to me! For my soul trusts in You; and in the shadow of Your wings I will make my refusge, until these clamities have passed by..." Ps 57:1

"Hear my cry, O God; attend to my prayer. From the end of the earth I will cry to You, when my heart is overwhelmed; lead me to the Rock that is higher than I.
For You have been a shelter for me, a strong tower from the enemy. I will abide in Your tabernacle forever; I will trust in the shelter of Your wings." Ps 61:1-4

2 Comments:

At 10:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here is another encouraging passage from the same chapter:
"It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness." Lam 3:22, 23.
I love you and miss you too. Can't wait till April!

 
At 11:58 PM, Blogger Tim said...

Powerful promises!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home