Larie's Blog

Friday, December 16, 2005

Ahhh.......Sabbath!!!

How nice that it is Sabbath. I am praising God for the apartment that is now officially mine and quite close to the hospital. I am moving in on Sunday... I am also excited that I just have one more week of work and then go home for Christmas break (one whole wapping week)! Hooray!!! Well...I would chat a bit more but I am going to take advantage of the fact that it is Sabbath and listen to another David Gates sermon. The first one was very yummy!
Blessings all!

2 Comments:

At 10:46 PM, Blogger limkenfl said...

Hi Larie!
Ken Lim

 
At 9:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on finding a new place! Post up some pictures when you get a chance... Can't wait to see. Also, I'm glad you are enjoying David Gate's sermons. Wish you could have been there in person!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home